.

.

Pages

Friday, 24 April 2015

Mac lipsticks - patisserie and creme cup


I spent so long reading various beauty blogs and reviews on the best pale pink, nudes, or 'your lips but better' Mac lipsticks. I haven't always been a big nude or pale pink lipstick wearer, but recently I have just felt like leaning more towards those colours, and less towards reds and darker or brighter pinks.

I picked up both creme cup and patisserie. When opening these up, I really liked the look of both of these but I thought I would like patisserie more (lustre - sheer creamy neutral pink). It's very soft and moisturising on the lips, but isn't very long wearing (which I don't really mind.. for such a light colour at least).
Patisserie is a really nice nude colour, with a slight pink sheen to it. But I am loving creme cup (cremesheen - light blue pink) the best out of these two. This colour is slightly more pale and more pink than my lip colour, and is more long wearing.

Do you own either of these lipsticks? What are your opinions on these? x

No comments:

Post a Comment